Has God given you a new ministry idea? Are you interested in helping us launch a New Ministry through Venture? If you answered, “Yes,” to both of these questions, we invite you to take the next step.
The following is a step-by-step guide to the process. There is not a time table for this as the process is different for each submission. Be patient and pray for the Lord to water this as you take the next steps!
- New Ministry Application - If you have a new ministry idea, complete the New Ministry Applications below or pick up the form at the church office. You must be able to complete the application in full to proceed to the next step.
- Preliminary Meeting – If you are invited to take the next step, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment to discuss your idea in more detail with a B.I.O. team member.
- Application Updates – Once you have met with a team member, if further information was requested, submit that information to the team member for review. After submission, a committee will review your proposal to determine if the idea is a viable ministry that is consistent with the vision and mission of Venture.
- Preliminary Approval – If the B.I.O. team should decide the ministry idea is both viable and consistent with the vision and mission of Venture, the application will be submitted to the B.I.O. Team for final approval.
- Final Approval – The B.I.O. Team will make the decision and a team member will notify you about the next steps to implementation.
To submit an application, you must be an active Member of VCC. All applicants will be asked to form a volunteer team prior to launching a new ministry. VCC does not fund new start-up ministry nor guarantee the use of VCC facility space. Please note that your ministry proposal must not have a conflict of interest with personal business.